making sense of life’s choices
The crossroad Project’s mission is to provide support to individuals & households across a range of issues
Our support workers are on hand throughout the year to offer advice, support and where needed, practical assistance. The Crossroads service is open to everybody; you just need to ask to speak to one of the team.
You can make initial contact with our support work team via The Kitchen or The Loft, furniture project. Just ask a member of staff to make you an appointment.
Our Crossroads support service offers an individualised, tailored approach. Our team will accompany people to appointments if needed as well as helping arrange meeting, complete forms etc
We try to help with:
- accessing specialist services such as drug, alcohol and mental health services.
- obtaining birth certificates and other forms of lost or stolen ID
- opening bank accounts when possible
- registering with a GP and dental service
- writing CVs and applying for jobs
- dealing with benefit issues
- accessing storage
- maintaining accommodation